Subject: Change of ANS team leader
From: "KISS Laszlo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Heddy Alango" <[email-masked]>,Eve Härm <[email-masked]>
Cc: "GUNCHEV Hristo" <[email-masked]>, "KLUS Augustin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2025 12:33:14 +0300

Dear Heddy & Eve,

Please be informed that by end of May I will be replaced by Hristo Gunchev
as ANS team leader responsible for Estonia.

Until then I will continue managing the related files, but from now please
add Hristo in the communication as well.

Thank you for your and your colleague’s supportive cooperation throughout
the years we worked together.

WBR,

Laszlo

Laszlo Kiss

ATM/ANS Expert

European Union Aviation Safety Agency

Tel.: +49 221 89990-5080

Postal: Postfach 10 12 53, 50452 Cologne, Germany

An agency of the European Union

 <https://www.easa.europa.eu/newsroom-and-events/connect-with-us> Connect
with us

Legal notice: This message is intended for the use of the addressee only
and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by returning this
e-mail. Sender accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from
the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages. This
communication does not constitute any formal commitment on behalf of the
European Aviation Safety Agency.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.